Kaya is an actress, singer teacher and one of the founding members of the Roy Hart Theatre.
Amongst her aims, Kaya encourages a soulful expression of voice and body that leads to a deeper sensitivity to art, life and relationship.
Kaya inherited an immensely rich experience in the work and ideas of Alfred Wolfsohn and his successor Roy Hart and the Roy Hart Theatre and continues to refine her teaching method through work on music, theatre, Chi Gong, Tai Chi, Yoga and dance disciplines. She speaks English, French, Italian, German and Spanish.
Some of Kaya’s singing and acting roles include:
* Lady Macbeth in “Macbeth” by Shakespeare.
* Ariel in “The Tempest” by Shakespeare.
* A Priestess, a Prostitute and chorus in “The Economist” Roy Hart Theatre creation.
* Concert “Historia de un Sonido” by Maria Escribano
* Concert ”Music for Marsyas” Roy Hart Theatre creation
* “Voci d’Albero” a singing play by Kaya Anderson and Albino Bignamini.
* “Canta Kaya” a concert including Shakespeare’s sonnets Directors: Robert Harvey and Kaya Anderson.
* Mrs Knappe and chorus in a singing play based on the story and paintings by Charlotte Salomon (a pupil of Alfred Wolfsohn’s) Play title “FERMATA” Director Barbara Simonsen (DK), music composer Laila Skovmand.