The Centre organizes workshops and activities of its own all year round, and also welcomes artists and companies-in-residence. The facilities consist of:
- A 100 seat theatre
- 2 other large studios suitable for movement and dance.
- 4 medium studios suitable for individual and small group work. All studios have pianos.
- 7 apartments (2 with pianos)
- Shared accommodation for up to 18 persons with bathroom and kitchen facilities.
- A main kitchen capable of preparing meals for up to 60 persons.
- A large conference room for up to 40 persons.
- 2 library/studies.
- 2 outdoor performing spaces.
- Gardens and acres of forest and forest paths to wander in.
The Centre offers isolation from day to day life, exchanges with interesting persons from all over the world and with local public culture. The Centre is recognised by French cultural and education ministries for funded projects. For more information: e-mail